If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, I'm new plus a story about my Hetaliatard sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna_P88

PostSubject: Hello, I'm new plus a story about my Hetaliatard sister   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 am

Hi, I'm LunaP 88, I'm 24 years old..I live at home unfortunately, but I have a job at a factory and oh boy do I hate Hetalia! That show is so stupid, so mind numbing and just plain offensive! What's worse is that my 14 year old sister loves Hetalia! She is so obsessed with it it's not even funny! She's a rabid yaoi fan always talking about how 'kawaii' USUK is and how GerIta is love it's disgusting! I'm an anime fan and a yaoi fan, but if she doesn't stop babbling on and on about her favorite pairings I'm going to strangle her!

She's a freshmen in high school right now and she's taking American history. She and two of her Hetaliatard girlfriends are the type to sit there and giggle whenever the teacher mentions anything like the country' s names or vital regions. This Monday, she even brought in her Hetalia dvd and asked her teacher if he would show it to the class! Rolling Eyes She told him all about it and he said he'd watch the dvd and give her his answer Tuesday. Now, I warned her that her teacher most likely wouldn't show that show to her class and she was like:

"Nuh Uh, Mr. Delrosa will love Hetalia and let us watch it because not only is it funny, it's also educational! It will be great! Maybe some of my other friends will get into Hetalia also!"

In a twist that should surprise no one, her history teacher told her that the cartoon was too too risque and offensive to shoe to the class, plus it is very inaccurate. Anyways she came home Tuesday afternoon crying about how her teacher was sooo mean and she hates him for not letting her show the class the 'joy' of Hetalia! I just rolled my eyes at her little bitch fit and told her "I told you so, just be lucky he gave you your crappy dvd back!" Anyways cut to now and she's still pouting about the incident! Can you believe her? Still, she is my sister and I still love her even if she can be a total brat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnneTheNewForumAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new plus a story about my Hetaliatard sister   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Luna_P88 wrote:
Hi, I'm LunaP 88, I'm 24 years old..I live at home unfortunately, but I have a job at a factory and oh boy do I hate Hetalia! That show is so stupid, so mind numbing and just plain offensive! What's worse is that my 14 year old sister loves Hetalia! She is so obsessed with it it's not even funny! She's a rabid yaoi fan always talking about how 'kawaii' USUK is and how GerIta is love it's disgusting! I'm an anime fan and a yaoi fan, but if she doesn't stop babbling on and on about her favorite pairings I'm going to strangle her!

She's a freshmen in high school right now and she's taking American history. She and two of her Hetaliatard girlfriends are the type to sit there and giggle whenever the teacher mentions anything like the country' s names or vital regions. This Monday, she even brought in her Hetalia dvd and asked her teacher if he would show it to the class! Rolling Eyes She told him all about it and he said he'd watch the dvd and give her his answer Tuesday. Now, I warned her that her teacher most likely wouldn't show that show to her class and she was like:

"Nuh Uh, Mr. Delrosa will love Hetalia and let us watch it because not only is it funny, it's also educational! It will be great! Maybe some of my other friends will get into Hetalia also!"

In a twist that should surprise no one, her history teacher told her that the cartoon was too too risque and offensive to shoe to the class, plus it is very inaccurate. Anyways she came home Tuesday afternoon crying about how her teacher was sooo mean and she hates him for not letting her show the class the 'joy' of Hetalia! I just rolled my eyes at her little bitch fit and told her "I told you so, just be lucky he gave you your crappy dvd back!" Anyways cut to now and she's still pouting about the incident! Can you believe her? Still, she is my sister and I still love her even if she can be a total brat.

Oh wow. I'm so sorry about your sister. Now, I actually like Hetalia myself, though I was a hater for a while, but that's just obsessive. Hetalia in school!? It has absolutely no place in an educational establishment!!! Thank God for her teacher, he did the right thing and I applaud him.
(And before you view me as a stupid yaoi fan because of my liking for APH, please. I am not like that. Hetalia doesn't even pop into my mind when countries are mentioned, I don't like yaoi or yuri in Hetalia, or any pairing really, and I do find some parts of Hetalia offensive, or that I don't like. I guess it's because of my age (15) that I found it interesting, and got me into ACTUAL history by reading ACTUAL history books and paying attention in history class. And no, Hetalia never came to my mind in ANY history class... Not all of us are Hetatards, just a lot of us, but a lot of us are sane too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello, I'm new plus a story about my Hetaliatard sister
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1