If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 am

First of all I guess my username is going to be insulting. If anyone understands the joke of course.... So are a few other people on here. This site was linked to an RP site for Hetalia I am on. So yeah, more disgruntle Hetalia likers! After whiney and moaning and hating on the haters like the annoyances we are we decided to do this. *waves to username*I do not mean to be disrespectful to anyone on here, I do not want to start any flame wars, none of the new members do, though I think we're going to get deleted soon... heh... I simply want to understand and debate on a few topics. I've noticed a few posts that are horribly inaccurate yet I have noticed a few that I can understand where you are coming from. But I hope I do not get flamed and I hope no one insults me and I do not come off as insulting. Please do not simply yell mean words, I've noticed a few people shouting homophobic comments to someone and am /not/ okay with that. It really is disrespectful. Simply want to clear up a few misconceptions and let you guys know there are actual people that like Hetalia fandom and all that are not complete idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 am

Nicely said Ivan so yea basiclly we come in peace ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 am

Oh, so we're not going to be annoying, bothersome trolls like I expected? Good, I would've backed away into a corner if so. QwQ"
... I want to say more but I don't know what to say, hee~. OTL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 am

yepperoos!! we mean no harm!! psyche! xDDDD unless you push it. xDDD so, nice to meet you haters people. glad to be here. not really. O<O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:10 am

Join this site: http://whatswrongwithaph.forumotion.com/

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 am

Was planning on it! ....right, gil? *kick* We hope you return the favor. We're people too, swear! Even if I typo like mad while on my phone. So I would like to apologize in advance if I do say something offensive, I do no mean it and was a slip up. Or for someone else doing the same. Heh... Planning on being nice, I don't like throwing around unintelligent insults and hope everyone can learn a thing or two from each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

Join this site: http://whatswrongwithaph.forumotion.com/

Last edited by birdistheworld on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 am

There are always things to disagree with in tv shows. I'm glad you don't simply hate it however. And there are some good points on here... well really the only one I can semi agree with is the Korea one. I don't really like everyone hating Korea blindly for the whole Hetalia thing. And in a way I understand the racist aspect to it though I'm not particularly insulted by it. Sorry about the name thing... it just seemed *coughStillSeemsCough* like a really funny idea. But rest assure we are not here simply to bash all the haters. Mainly just here because... well the member list reallt does make me laugh. *shot* And because I love debating, though the forum really does seem dead. Heh... Nice to meet you by the way!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~   Today at 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello There Haters! Nice to meet you!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1