If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deleted Account

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Last edited by birdistheworld on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajshim

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Wow, the integrity of people only go so far. What I don't understand is that the fans of not just Hetalia, but fans of practically anything. Just can't seem to get along with other. I mean, all of these people have a common ground, they all enjoy the same thing. Yet they are always getting into everyone's faces and call them out as outcasts. Is this what fandoms have become? Just cause you have a different say in the matter, makes you the worst person around?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
crossover

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 am

ajshim wrote:
Wow, the integrity of people only go so far. What I don't understand is that the fans of not just Hetalia, but fans of practically anything. Just can't seem to get along with other. I mean, all of these people have a common ground, they all enjoy the same thing. Yet they are always getting into everyone's faces and call them out as outcasts. Is this what fandoms have become? Just cause you have a different say in the matter, makes you the worst person around?

that's so true, flame wars suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans taking hetalia way too seriously   

Back to top Go down

Fans taking hetalia way too seriously
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2