If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why does it need to be in WWII?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:24 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:
Yeah... I was thinking the same exact thing.... We need to back off a little *hides from glaring hateful eyes* I personally Think it's a little fun arguing about hetalia though. This is one the anime that actually have bald stand points from reality in a way and it holds the discussion of historical things. I mean it's boring if an anime has allll lovers (I think naruto...that why I stop watching) and it kinda brings haters and lovers together . I have made a few hater friends cause of that and they don't mind. and at times I will be disgruntled but can't help love the show. I just wish some fans made us look less embarrassing T.T

I mean I know most if my history so I only watch the show for the europe


Let's go on FF.net Very Happy

Sorry for the late reply, since the internet decided to be a douche this time.

But, yeah, let's go on FF.net. Very Happy

(Pfft... Naruto has as many haters as lovers.)


Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajshim



Mensajes : 119
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 am

I like how we completely strayed away from the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider



Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 am

friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaGaalinG



Mensajes : 111
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-18
Edad : 28
Localización : destiny islands

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:20 am

ajshim wrote:
I like how we completely strayed away from the topic.

I'm sorry if we did....I didn't wanna upset so I tried to stay on topic...
But yeah, no harm done, amirite?

>Very Happy Yeah.
I like your avatar btw ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.

Lol...I really liked Inuyasha....what about sailor moon? I never understood... *.* I haven't actually watched it before.
what other one is there...cowboy bebop?


Yeah...the whole entire series evenn with the shippuden to me is childish....disney is just turned to other people's plot....so it sucks now T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaGaalinG



Mensajes : 111
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-18
Edad : 28
Localización : destiny islands

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 am

friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.

Lol...I really liked Inuyasha....what about sailor moon? I never understood... *.* I haven't actually watched it before.
what other one is there...cowboy bebop?


Yeah...the whole entire series evenn with the shippuden to me is childish....disney is just turned to other people's plot....so it sucks now T.T


lol I could never watch Sailor Moon back then cuz we had the tv in the living room and if our dad caught us watching it he would never let us live it down. cowboy bebop is awesome... I heard they're cancelling the movie cuz the screen writer or director said that the script was too good it would be waaay to expensive to make it into a movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.

Lol...I really liked Inuyasha....what about sailor moon? I never understood... *.* I haven't actually watched it before.
what other one is there...cowboy bebop?


Yeah...the whole entire series evenn with the shippuden to me is childish....disney is just turned to other people's plot....so it sucks now T.T


lol I could never watch Sailor Moon back then cuz we had the tv in the living room and if our dad caught us watching it he would never let us live it down. cowboy bebop is awesome... I heard they're cancelling the movie cuz the screen writer or director said that the script was too good it would be waaay to expensive to make it into a movie.


Lol...live it down...like laugh or yell?
*sorry....I have no idea what that means :S BUt it sounds funny....
Most people sya like sailor moon is the child like classic, like...pokemon...?

OHH! I knowww! it would've been so epicly badass! my fave characters are Ed and Faye (she is soo cool!)
I wish they could do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaGaalinG



Mensajes : 111
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-18
Edad : 28
Localización : destiny islands

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:39 am

friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.

Lol...I really liked Inuyasha....what about sailor moon? I never understood... *.* I haven't actually watched it before.
what other one is there...cowboy bebop?


Yeah...the whole entire series evenn with the shippuden to me is childish....disney is just turned to other people's plot....so it sucks now T.T


lol I could never watch Sailor Moon back then cuz we had the tv in the living room and if our dad caught us watching it he would never let us live it down. cowboy bebop is awesome... I heard they're cancelling the movie cuz the screen writer or director said that the script was too good it would be waaay to expensive to make it into a movie.


Lol...live it down...like laugh or yell?
*sorry....I have no idea what that means :S BUt it sounds funny....
Most people sya like sailor moon is the child like classic, like...pokemon...?

OHH! I knowww! it would've been so epicly badass! my fave characters are Ed and Faye (she is soo cool!)
I wish they could do it

like live it down as in, he'd make fun of us. laugh at us, say we're girls and into girly things. like in his eyes it would be like a boy watching my little pony or something... though I know that Sailor Moon has a lot of Action in it. he'd look at it for two seconds and see school girls in their bedrooms talking about girly things then judge it based on that two seconds and forever make fun of us.

I like Spike cuz he's good at Kung Fu :3 and I practice Kung Fu lol. yeah I wish they could make a movie, but not only make a movie but "make it good" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
friedyam wrote:
GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:



Yea it's good...I forgot for a few cause of my math stuff T.T BUT NO MATH HOMEWORK! WEEE! I turned in all m' work! ^^

Oh? What's your FF?

I had no idea it had many haters. Naruto to me is a little more childish compared to code geass and bleach and fooly cooly (which I love). The story plot is cliche too...

I'll contact you on FFnet, since I don't feel like sharing my account here. XD

Which is sort of why it garnered many haters- it's childish.

O.o I thought it was obvious that Naruto was a bit more childish than those anime? well, at least I know the disney version is... *shutters* I miss Inuyasha quite a bit as well though.

Lol...I really liked Inuyasha....what about sailor moon? I never understood... *.* I haven't actually watched it before.
what other one is there...cowboy bebop?


Yeah...the whole entire series evenn with the shippuden to me is childish....disney is just turned to other people's plot....so it sucks now T.T


lol I could never watch Sailor Moon back then cuz we had the tv in the living room and if our dad caught us watching it he would never let us live it down. cowboy bebop is awesome... I heard they're cancelling the movie cuz the screen writer or director said that the script was too good it would be waaay to expensive to make it into a movie.


Lol...live it down...like laugh or yell?
*sorry....I have no idea what that means :S BUt it sounds funny....
Most people sya like sailor moon is the child like classic, like...pokemon...?

OHH! I knowww! it would've been so epicly badass! my fave characters are Ed and Faye (she is soo cool!)
I wish they could do it

like live it down as in, he'd make fun of us. laugh at us, say we're girls and into girly things. like in his eyes it would be like a boy watching my little pony or something... though I know that Sailor Moon has a lot of Action in it. he'd look at it for two seconds and see school girls in their bedrooms talking about girly things then judge it based on that two seconds and forever make fun of us.

I like Spike cuz he's good at Kung Fu :3 and I practice Kung Fu lol. yeah I wish they could make a movie, but not only make a movie but "make it good" lol

Hahahah! yeah...I see what ya mean...My sis is like that at times xD! a boy watching my little pony...? I'm sure that happens...SOMEWHERE in the world...Forever...make fun..
that sounds so hard >.<

Lol spike is soo so cool! I think his martial art skills are badass...I also really like the dog! (forget how to spell his name at times) he is soo freakin cute!..
THEY'D MAKE IT...BADASS! Cause that's what cowboy bebop is all about...kicking ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Today at 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Why does it need to be in WWII?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Britain's Greatest General

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: