If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why does it need to be in WWII?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ajshim

avatar

Mensajes : 119
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 am

You what has occurred to me. Which stereotypes does the author follow. What I mean is that where does the stereotypes in the show come from? Cause how American stereotypes of various countries can be in fact different from how other countries would view those countries. For example:

Korean stereotypes for Americans are: They're pretty much the same as any Asian ethnicity, they have squinted eyes, eat rice, know martial arts and have something to do with North Korea.

Korean stereotypes for Japanese are: Obsessed with their own dramas, big time otakus, continuously lie to others about their culture (that's where the whole joke of Korea claiming everything to be Korean comes from) , Know NO martial arts, weak and pathetic group of people and hate anything that is Japanese.

Now comparing these stereotypes from two different nations as to how they view one group of people, there are few exact same stereotypes. Where does the author gets these stereotypes anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

ajshim wrote:
You what has occurred to me. Which stereotypes does the author follow. What I mean is that where does the stereotypes in the show come from? Cause how American stereotypes of various countries can be in fact different from how other countries would view those countries. For example:

Korean stereotypes for Americans are: They're pretty much the same as any Asian ethnicity, they have squinted eyes, eat rice, know martial arts and have something to do with North Korea.

Korean stereotypes for Japanese are: Obsessed with their own dramas, big time otakus, continuously lie to others about their culture (that's where the whole joke of Korea claiming everything to be Korean comes from) , Know NO martial arts, weak and pathetic group of people and hate anything that is Japanese.

Now comparing these stereotypes from two different nations as to how they view one group of people, there are few exact same stereotypes. Where does the author gets these stereotypes anyway?

These are all actually japanese stereotypes which has occured to me T.T as much as I find America funny, I don't like the way they see us as stupid and fat (yes some are obese that doesnt mean the whole country) we know our geography very well! (sadly only half of the americas know half the countries of south america OR africa which gets me really mad; what do they teach these kids in school!) anyways yeah. here the american stereotype is always;

The korean who plays piano and studies 24/7 and eats rice and watches animes.
Personally I don't like the way they stereotype but I do like the fact he stereoypes Japan itself...I still don't see why he knows nothing about the rest T.T



_____________________________________________
"I see," said the blind man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Lalala wrote:
I've heard fangirls wish the axis had won world war 2 because they're their favorite characters. I'm sorry, but that is NOT okay. Do they even realize what they're saying?

What.

I fail to imagine what the world would be like then.

friedyam wrote:
please tell me that Greece and japan don't have actual relations. Cause I'm tired of GiriPan. I hate it

-ahem-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece%E2%80%93Japan_relations

Normally, I don't trust Wikipedia that much, but I'm too lazy to actually go on a full-scale hunt for Greek-Japanese relations.

But that's alright- I don't like GiriPan too.

ajshim wrote:
You what has occurred to me. Which stereotypes does the author follow. What I mean is that where does the stereotypes in the show come from? Cause how American stereotypes of various countries can be in fact different from how other countries would view those countries. For example:

Korean stereotypes for Americans are: They're pretty much the same as any Asian ethnicity, they have squinted eyes, eat rice, know martial arts and have something to do with North Korea.

Korean stereotypes for Japanese are: Obsessed with their own dramas, big time otakus, continuously lie to others about their culture (that's where the whole joke of Korea claiming everything to be Korean comes from) , Know NO martial arts, weak and pathetic group of people and hate anything that is Japanese.

Now comparing these stereotypes from two different nations as to how they view one group of people, there are few exact same stereotypes. Where does the author gets these stereotypes anyway?,

Himaruya studied in New York when he first conceptualized Hetalia, so I'm pretty sure that's where he got his exposure to certain stereotypes. That, and he's traveled a lot. Oh, and he has internet access, which pretty much allows him to look more into the different stereotypes of the world.

At the same time, the characters don't always correlate to their stereotypes. France doesn't seem to have poor personal hygiene, America doesn't trot around with a gun, I don't know why Sweden is portrayed as a scary-looking man, and though Germany is shown in Nazi uniform, he isn't portrayed as an evil Nazi or Hitler enthusiast- in the original webcomic, he even referred to Hitler as his "crazy boss" (Which, IMO, is actually a nice change compared to how they're usually portrayed as evil Nazis. Even some Hetalia fans are angry that Germany isn't shown as an evil Nazi. What gives? D: ). And I'm pretty sure North and South Italy's personalities were switched around.

(I think Himaruya got Finland's personality from the Baltic stereotype, which portrays Finns as feminine men. Yep.)

Also, before you say anything about Germany's lines in the anime, if it was only the English version you watched, let me say that the dub took some... liberties with the script.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
Lalala wrote:
I've heard fangirls wish the axis had won world war 2 because they're their favorite characters. I'm sorry, but that is NOT okay. Do they even realize what they're saying?

What.

I fail to imagine what the world would be like then.

friedyam wrote:
please tell me that Greece and japan don't have actual relations. Cause I'm tired of GiriPan. I hate it

-ahem-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece%E2%80%93Japan_relations

Normally, I don't trust Wikipedia that much, but I'm too lazy to actually go on a full-scale hunt for Greek-Japanese relations.

But that's alright- I don't like GiriPan too.

ajshim wrote:
You what has occurred to me. Which stereotypes does the author follow. What I mean is that where does the stereotypes in the show come from? Cause how American stereotypes of various countries can be in fact different from how other countries would view those countries. For example:

Korean stereotypes for Americans are: They're pretty much the same as any Asian ethnicity, they have squinted eyes, eat rice, know martial arts and have something to do with North Korea.

Korean stereotypes for Japanese are: Obsessed with their own dramas, big time otakus, continuously lie to others about their culture (that's where the whole joke of Korea claiming everything to be Korean comes from) , Know NO martial arts, weak and pathetic group of people and hate anything that is Japanese.

Now comparing these stereotypes from two different nations as to how they view one group of people, there are few exact same stereotypes. Where does the author gets these stereotypes anyway?,

Himaruya studied in New York when he first conceptualized Hetalia, so I'm pretty sure that's where he got his exposure to certain stereotypes. That, and he's traveled a lot. Oh, and he has internet access, which pretty much allows him to look more into the different stereotypes of the world.

At the same time, the characters don't always correlate to their stereotypes. France doesn't seem to have poor personal hygiene, America doesn't trot around with a gun, I don't know why Sweden is portrayed as a scary-looking man, and though Germany is shown in Nazi uniform, he isn't portrayed as an evil Nazi or Hitler enthusiast- in the original webcomic, he even referred to Hitler as his "crazy boss" (Which, IMO, is actually a nice change compared to how they're usually portrayed as evil Nazis. Even some Hetalia fans are angry that Germany isn't shown as an evil Nazi. What gives? D: ). And I'm pretty sure North and South Italy's personalities were switched around.

(I think Himaruya got Finland's personality from the Baltic stereotype, which portrays Finns as feminine men. Yep.)

Also, before you say anything about Germany's lines in the anime, if it was only the English version you watched, let me say that the dub took some... liberties with the script.

He shoudl've had other countries in hetalia too then instead of focusiong on provinces, and territories T.T where the hell does wy come from (i mean i like her but why her and not some actual country like Bolivia, or Angola!)

Yay! I can't stand it. Greece and Iceland has some connection too xD!
That's the word for Finland! Feminine...but I lovee finland...he's adorable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

friedyam wrote:

He shoudl've had other countries in hetalia too then instead of focusiong on provinces, and territories T.T where the hell does wy come from (i mean i like her but why her and not some actual country like Bolivia, or Angola!)

Yay! I can't stand it. Greece and Iceland has some connection too xD!
That's the word for Finland! Feminine...but I lovee finland...he's adorable

Well, I can understand why he'd focus on the prefectures- he's Japanese, and if it's about his country, he probably knows it best.

As much as I'd like him to introduce Latin America or the rest of Asia already, I understand why he hasn't yet. Hetalia is already chock-full of characters, and most of them haven't been fleshed out yet. I mean, most don't even have a strip of their own yet! He's already having enough trouble giving everyone a spotlight as it is. And then people want him to create another new character... it takes a lot of effort to do that! He'd have to research on the country, it's people, it's history, it's culture... then he's have the design the character and make it's personality. It just kinda ticks me off now to see people demanding Himaruya to create a personification of "X" country when he already has a lot more existing characters that need love. /rant

So you're a GrIce shipper? Lol. XD

Mm, the Nordics are alright. Denmark and Norway's relationship should be expanded on, though- I heard in RL, those two countries are good friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

He shoudl've had other countries in hetalia too then instead of focusiong on provinces, and territories T.T where the hell does wy come from (i mean i like her but why her and not some actual country like Bolivia, or Angola!)

Yay! I can't stand it. Greece and Iceland has some connection too xD!
That's the word for Finland! Feminine...but I lovee finland...he's adorable

Well, I can understand why he'd focus on the prefectures- he's Japanese, and if it's about his country, he probably knows it best.

As much as I'd like him to introduce Latin America or the rest of Asia already, I understand why he hasn't yet. Hetalia is already chock-full of characters, and most of them haven't been fleshed out yet. I mean, most don't even have a strip of their own yet! He's already having enough trouble giving everyone a spotlight as it is. And then people want him to create another new character... it takes a lot of effort to do that! He'd have to research on the country, it's people, it's history, it's culture... then he's have the design the character and make it's personality. It just kinda ticks me off now to see people demanding Himaruya to create a personification of "X" country when he already has a lot more existing characters that need love. /rant

So you're a GrIce shipper? Lol. XD

Mm, the Nordics are alright. Denmark and Norway's relationship should be expanded on, though- I heard in RL, those two countries are good friends.

You have a point...he shouldn't of made Seychelles then T.T *is not a big seychelles fan* sorry if you are. I think he should've waited. yeah It's an assload of countries to introduce...I DO prefer keeping my OCs.. so I WILL wait...it could be forever...I think he should'vve waited then to make Sealand and Seychelles and Wy....as much as I love those two..
Yeah ^^ U just found out about it...I find it cute...I'm a bit of a TurIce shipper though.

me too. I really wish we knew more about them T.T

I was very dissapointed after finding out Seychelles was whitewashed along with Turkey, Greece, and Spain. When you were talking about stereotypes...I just hope the people who are demanding dont send him threats like they did! did you hear!?! They kept sending him in threats if they didn't get updates

It made me very VERY angry! so stupid and embarassed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajshim

avatar

Mensajes : 119
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 am

Well when you make fun of people, there of course going to be people who are angered. And there are people who just take it a bit too far.

Which is why I try not to insult people in any way possible. I rather make friends than enemies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 am

friedyam wrote:

You have a point...he shouldn't of made Seychelles then T.T *is not a big seychelles fan* sorry if you are. I think he should've waited. yeah It's an assload of countries to introduce...I DO prefer keeping my OCs.. so I WILL wait...it could be forever...I think he should'vve waited then to make Sealand and Seychelles and Wy....as much as I love those two..
Yeah ^^ U just found out about it...I find it cute...I'm a bit of a TurIce shipper though.

me too. I really wish we knew more about them T.T

I was very dissapointed after finding out Seychelles was whitewashed along with Turkey, Greece, and Spain. When you were talking about stereotypes...I just hope the people who are demanding dont send him threats like they did! did you hear!?! They kept sending him in threats if they didn't get updates

It made me very VERY angry! so stupid and embarassed!

But at least we now know there is a country called Seychelles. (I didn't.)

And in the end, Himaruya created Hetalia, so he has a choice on what he wants to put in it. Yeah.

I sense you were around during the Bloodbath 2010.

I can kinda forgive Seychelles given she never had a set skin tone to begin with. But for the rest of the characters.... okay, they make Cuba black but they leave Egypt white. I fail to see the logic there.

But then again, it's just Studio DEEN being lazy. Because using different skin tones wastes too much money, anyway~

That's just embarrassing.

ajshim wrote:

Well when you make fun of people, there of course going to be people who are angered. And there are people who just take it a bit too far.

Which is why I try not to insult people in any way possible. I rather make friends than enemies.

Who wants enemies to begin with? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

You have a point...he shouldn't of made Seychelles then T.T *is not a big seychelles fan* sorry if you are. I think he should've waited. yeah It's an assload of countries to introduce...I DO prefer keeping my OCs.. so I WILL wait...it could be forever...I think he should'vve waited then to make Sealand and Seychelles and Wy....as much as I love those two..
Yeah ^^ U just found out about it...I find it cute...I'm a bit of a TurIce shipper though.

me too. I really wish we knew more about them T.T

I was very dissapointed after finding out Seychelles was whitewashed along with Turkey, Greece, and Spain. When you were talking about stereotypes...I just hope the people who are demanding dont send him threats like they did! did you hear!?! They kept sending him in threats if they didn't get updates

It made me very VERY angry! so stupid and embarassed!

But at least we now know there is a country called Seychelles. (I didn't.)

And in the end, Himaruya created Hetalia, so he has a choice on what he wants to put in it. Yeah.

I sense you were around during the Bloodbath 2010.

I can kinda forgive Seychelles given she never had a set skin tone to begin with. But for the rest of the characters.... okay, they make Cuba black but they leave Egypt white. I fail to see the logic there.

But then again, it's just Studio DEEN being lazy. Because using different skin tones wastes too much money, anyway~

That's just embarrassing.

ajshim wrote:

Well when you make fun of people, there of course going to be people who are angered. And there are people who just take it a bit too far.

Which is why I try not to insult people in any way possible. I rather make friends than enemies.

Who wants enemies to begin with? Very Happy

Is true....But I'm african...should I be offended? Sad
Yeah that NEVER made ANY sense to me! NO NO NO NO! Why is he dark and Egypt's white? But then again many egyptians ARE very light so yeah


Oh yes! I freakin loved it! Not to mention the turkish abdutcions...you heard of that? if you see my story mishcevious adventures of iceland egypt and greece its really cute
Yeah I figured it would be expensive T.T I had to tell the butthurt fans that (though i have to admit i a little butthurt myself Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 am

friedyam wrote:

Is true....But I'm african...should I be offended? Sad
Yeah that NEVER made ANY sense to me! NO NO NO NO! Why is he dark and Egypt's white? But then again many egyptians ARE very light so yeah


Oh yes! I freakin loved it! Not to mention the turkish abdutcions...you heard of that? if you see my story mishcevious adventures of iceland egypt and greece its really cute
Yeah I figured it would be expensive T.T I had to tell the butthurt fans that (though i have to admit i a little butthurt myself Sad)

I was being sarcastic. XD I doubt it costs a lot to use different colors for skin tones every now and then... especially since they can blow out that money on merchandise. There are even subtle changes in the animation if you look closely. And yet they won't put any effort to give varying skin tones to the characters. Even Himaruya uses different skin tones for the characters! DEEN, you are so cheap that I don't even...

That's up to you. If you want to be offended over the lack of African nations in Hetalia, then be my guest. But do you think its easy to represent Africa in a humorous light without getting backlash? (Though I wonder if he actually did it, then deleted the strip from the internet...)

Hm? No, actually. I'll look into it, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

Is true....But I'm african...should I be offended? Sad
Yeah that NEVER made ANY sense to me! NO NO NO NO! Why is he dark and Egypt's white? But then again many egyptians ARE very light so yeah


Oh yes! I freakin loved it! Not to mention the turkish abdutcions...you heard of that? if you see my story mishcevious adventures of iceland egypt and greece its really cute
Yeah I figured it would be expensive T.T I had to tell the butthurt fans that (though i have to admit i a little butthurt myself Sad)

I was being sarcastic. XD I doubt it costs a lot to use different colors for skin tones every now and then... especially since they can blow out that money on merchandise. There are even subtle changes in the animation if you look closely. And yet they won't put any effort to give varying skin tones to the characters. Even Himaruya uses different skin tones for the characters! DEEN, you are so cheap that I don't even...

That's up to you. If you want to be offended over the lack of African nations in Hetalia, then be my guest. But do you think its easy to represent Africa in a humorous light without getting backlash? (Though I wonder if he actually did it, then deleted the strip from the internet...)

Hm? No, actually. I'll look into it, though.

Actually...oh I'm sorry I coudln't tell Razz

That never hit me
He actually DID say Seychelles was alot darker than Egypt and Cameroon orginally. But in Gakuen even then she's really light! Wtf? I t made no sense to me

But I've seen almost every strip There aren't really any african countries at all.
And it actually depends on which african country it is. A country like South Africa, maybe, but a country like Sudan shouldn't cause I think it's very serious.
Even then in gakuen the chibi heads are light T.T
So I'm actually offended....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 pm

friedyam wrote:

Actually...oh I'm sorry I coudln't tell Razz

That never hit me
He actually DID say Seychelles was alot darker than Egypt and Cameroon orginally. But in Gakuen even then she's really light! Wtf? I t made no sense to me

But I've seen almost every strip There aren't really any african countries at all.
And it actually depends on which african country it is. A country like South Africa, maybe, but a country like Sudan shouldn't cause I think it's very serious.
Even then in gakuen the chibi heads are light T.T
So I'm actually offended....

It's alright. XD

That's probably Himaruya's strange coloring then. It looks dark to him, but it's light to others, so...

But you don't see any Latin American countries either. At least Africa has three countries personified, as compared to none.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:57 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

Actually...oh I'm sorry I coudln't tell Razz

That never hit me
He actually DID say Seychelles was alot darker than Egypt and Cameroon orginally. But in Gakuen even then she's really light! Wtf? I t made no sense to me

But I've seen almost every strip There aren't really any african countries at all.
And it actually depends on which african country it is. A country like South Africa, maybe, but a country like Sudan shouldn't cause I think it's very serious.
Even then in gakuen the chibi heads are light T.T
So I'm actually offended....

It's alright. XD

That's probably Himaruya's strange coloring then. It looks dark to him, but it's light to others, so...

But you don't see any Latin American countries either. At least Africa has three countries personified, as compared to none.

That's very true. Im also very sad that they arent in it either...I mean SPAIN had to raise those KIDS! SPAIN OF ALL PEOPLE! But there IS latin america caramelldansen! I adore it soo so freakin much! Im gonna write a story about Spain having to raise all those kids xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 am

friedyam wrote:


That's very true. Im also very sad that they arent in it either...I mean SPAIN had to raise those KIDS! SPAIN OF ALL PEOPLE! But there IS latin america caramelldansen! I adore it soo so freakin much! Im gonna write a story about Spain having to raise all those kids xD


You do know that Spain was nice only to Romano, right? O.o It's part of his canon personality- Spain doted on Romano, but to his other colonies he was a scary conquistador. Himaruya said so himself. So I don't think I want to see a strip of Spain being mean to his other colonies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:


That's very true. Im also very sad that they arent in it either...I mean SPAIN had to raise those KIDS! SPAIN OF ALL PEOPLE! But there IS latin america caramelldansen! I adore it soo so freakin much! Im gonna write a story about Spain having to raise all those kids xD


You do know that Spain was nice only to Romano, right? O.o It's part of his canon personality- Spain doted on Romano, but to his other colonies he was a scary conquistador. Himaruya said so himself. So I don't think I want to see a strip of Spain being mean to his other colonies...

oh...i guess I should add to my story then..Thank you fr telling me!
what else do i need to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 am

friedyam wrote:

oh...i guess I should add to my story then..Thank you fr telling me!
what else do i need to know Very Happy

That Romano is actually nice to women, that France is perhaps way more responsible around children than England is, and that if you're going to write a serious story, it's probably best to subdue their personalities and play around with their characterization a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

oh...i guess I should add to my story then..Thank you fr telling me!
what else do i need to know Very Happy

That Romano is actually nice to women, that France is perhaps way more responsible around children than England is, and that if you're going to write a serious story, it's probably best to subdue their personalities and play around with their characterization a bit.

I WISH EVERYONE KNEW THAT ABOUT FRANCE! He isn't that bad! he is actually alot lot better with kids than England. I had always seen him as a father figure ESPECIALLY with Canada and Seychelles..

hahah! Yeah so is Italy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 am

friedyam wrote:

I WISH EVERYONE KNEW THAT ABOUT FRANCE! He isn't that bad! he is actually alot lot better with kids than England. I had always seen him as a father figure ESPECIALLY with Canada and Seychelles..

hahah! Yeah so is Italy...

That was always my headcanon anyway... so seeing it might actually be true makes me happy. XD

But Veneziano's nice to everyone. Whereas Romano... well, he's only nice to the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

I WISH EVERYONE KNEW THAT ABOUT FRANCE! He isn't that bad! he is actually alot lot better with kids than England. I had always seen him as a father figure ESPECIALLY with Canada and Seychelles..

hahah! Yeah so is Italy...

That was always my headcanon anyway... so seeing it might actually be true makes me happy. XD

But Veneziano's nice to everyone. Whereas Romano... well, he's only nice to the opposite sex.

wait which pairing?
Yeah...I love Veneziano! He's adorable! Romano I did think was adorable but his tsundereness is annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 am

friedyam wrote:


wait which pairing?
Yeah...I love Veneziano! He's adorable! Romano I did think was adorable but his tsundereness is annoying

France being a good father figure. XD Just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he's that way around children. Though what happens when the children grow up is another story...

But it's his tsundere personality that causes me to think Romano is adorable too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: I didn't know they had this....Just felt like filling it out   Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:


wait which pairing?
Yeah...I love Veneziano! He's adorable! Romano I did think was adorable but his tsundereness is annoying

France being a good father figure. XD Just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he's that way around children. Though what happens when the children grow up is another story...

But it's his tsundere personality that causes me to think Romano is adorable too!

I freakin love France being a father figure. he is soo soo good at it xD! I cant imagine england being a good one as he annoys me at times.

his tsundere personality IS adorable\....also maybe around blegium...*is more of spamano shipper*
oo! where did you get the AmeriMano from! It sounds soo good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 am

friedyam wrote:

I freakin love France being a father figure. he is soo soo good at it xD! I cant imagine england being a good one as he annoys me at times.

his tsundere personality IS adorable\....also maybe around blegium...*is more of spamano shipper*
oo! where did you get the AmeriMano from! It sounds soo good!

But England has the more responsible vibe to him, compared to France, so it's amusing that it's the other way around.

Fanfiction, dear. Very Happy There's a fanfic on FFnet called "Educating America", and just a few chapters into it, and I got converted. Be warned though that it's also GerIta and PruCan, with maybe a side hint of SpaMano.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 am

I think we should step back on the fangirling a little. I feel like we're probably alienating the other disgruntled fans and antis here by continuing this discussion here. Even I feel a little uncomfortable with this, and I'm a bit more fangirl than disgruntled here. This is supposed to be a place the discuss the faults of Hetalia and the fandom, after all.

If you want, though, we can try to continue the discussion elsewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 am

TheOutsider wrote:
I think we should step back on the fangirling a little. I feel like we're probably alienating the other disgruntled fans and antis here by continuing this discussion here. Even I feel a little uncomfortable with this, and I'm a bit more fangirl than disgruntled here. This is supposed to be a place the discuss the faults of Hetalia and the fandom, after all.

If you want, though, we can try to continue the discussion elsewhere. Very Happy









Yeah... I was thinking the same exact thing.... We need to back off a little *hides from glaring hateful eyes* I personally Think it's a little fun arguing about hetalia though. This is one the anime that actually have bald stand points from reality in a way and it holds the discussion of historical things. I mean it's boring if an anime has allll lovers (I think naruto...that why I stop watching) and it kinda brings haters and lovers together . I have made a few hater friends cause of that and they don't mind. and at times I will be disgruntled but can't help love the show. I just wish some fans made us look less embarrassing T.T

I mean I know most if my history so I only watch the show for the europe


Let's go on FF.net Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:50 am

friedyam wrote:
Yeah... I was thinking the same exact thing.... We need to back off a little *hides from glaring hateful eyes* I personally Think it's a little fun arguing about hetalia though. This is one the anime that actually have bald stand points from reality in a way and it holds the discussion of historical things. I mean it's boring if an anime has allll lovers (I think naruto...that why I stop watching) and it kinda brings haters and lovers together . I have made a few hater friends cause of that and they don't mind. and at times I will be disgruntled but can't help love the show. I just wish some fans made us look less embarrassing T.T

I mean I know most if my history so I only watch the show for the europe


Let's go on FF.net Very Happy

Sorry for the late reply, since the internet decided to be a douche this time.

But, yeah, let's go on FF.net. Very Happy

(Pfft... Naruto has as many haters as lovers.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why does it need to be in WWII?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why does it need to be in WWII?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: