If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pouille

avatar

Mensajes : 1
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:40 am

omg hetaia is soooooo frcking annoying!!! the really dont car about history, their just like it for the ghey!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penguin

avatar

Mensajes : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 am

GUYS
GUYS
LET'S GO TO A PETITIPOON TO BAN HETALIA FROM THE WORLD
cept stoopid japan will be all "oh noes nawt mah animuuuu" and shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerpHerpAwesomeness

avatar

Mensajes : 11
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 am

Pouille wrote:
omg hetaia is soooooo frcking annoying!!! the really dont car about history, their just like it for the ghey!!!
I KNWOE RREGIH RTDI FALL DEEZ LEKEK DIADWS REFDEEEZ YYAOHIIYY1"! ü+++üäßßßß!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 am

I'm sorry everyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IAmTheWalrusDerp

avatar

Mensajes : 1
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 am

omgggg hetelfia is a-sooooo dum!! it maakes all da cuntriz luk soooo bed its retadpole LOL.
y do dey mak it SOOO ghey? cuntris r nut ghey dey r courtis!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wnags_Girly_Parts

avatar

Mensajes : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 am

watashinoekiben wrote:
I'm sorry everyone...

u should only b sorry about hetalia existing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My_Country's_Not_Gay

avatar

Mensajes : 8
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 am

watashinoekiben wrote:
I'm sorry everyone...

Agreed. On behalf of the fandom, I'd like to apologize. We were out of line tonight.


Last edited by My_Country's_Not_Gay on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lethargicpineapple

avatar

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 am

watashinoekiben wrote:
I'm sorry everyone...

Wait does that mean we're stopping now?


Yeah, we got a bit carried away tonite.

Oh wait, allow me to expain: we're from Captalia, a Hetalia fan community. We though it'd be fun to troll you guys.

But we were wrong.

Sorry, and goodbye.


Last edited by lethargicpineapple on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wnags_Girly_Parts

avatar

Mensajes : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 am

whoa.
dont act all sorry.

two wrongs can make a right sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 am

Okay, so this never happened, so I'll try to delete the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My_Country's_Not_Gay

avatar

Mensajes : 8
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 am

And I'll delete mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 am

Actually, never mind, let's keep it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALitanyOfHATE

avatar

Mensajes : 1
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 am

I think this thread brings up some legitimate Anti-Hetalia points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 am

Given that I'm a fellow Hetalia fan and Captalian, you guys are embarrassing me. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaGaalinG

avatar

Mensajes : 111
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-18
Edad : 28
Localización : destiny islands

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 am

TheOutsider wrote:
Given that I'm a fellow Hetalia fan and Captalian, you guys are embarrassing me. O.o

what is this thread suppose to be about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

GaGaalinG wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:
Given that I'm a fellow Hetalia fan and Captalian, you guys are embarrassing me. O.o

what is this thread suppose to be about?

It's a troll thread. Basically, they're just spamming with nonsense about Hetalia haters and making fun of them. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajshim

avatar

Mensajes : 119
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Ahaha sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Eh, trolling's always fun when you do it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 am

I found something alot more offensive than Hetalia.
They actually have the world leaders in school including Adolf Hitler. So ....
(I think it's offensive) It's afterschool charisma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajshim

avatar

Mensajes : 119
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Do you know where we can see it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

ajshim wrote:
Do you know where we can see it?
. Anyways in my own words it is if you count using figures such as hitler and Bonaparte and portraying them as school boys. So I dpnt know if youll find it offensive. But I'm a bit more upset with hetalia not starting w/ WWI and making it really angst cause they wouldve had Turkey in a few episode. I hope you guys don't mind if I rant. I mean I like the show but one: ITS. NOT. A REPLACEMENT. FOR A TEXTBOOK. two: I really can't stand the fangirls now. They're rabid and are too into axis powers to care what's going on around them! I mean I have to admit, I didn't know ottomans existed (please no flames) but after hearing this I decided to actually pick up a book on ottomans and see for myself. Have you seen the work 1939? I really request you watch it. It's a complete opposite from hetalia. I have the link, and it's really sad. p_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=EfHMCpiZcyo . And the actual one: http://punpunichu.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-1939-113675193
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

friedyam wrote:
ajshim wrote:
Do you know where we can see it?
. Anyways in my own words it is if you count using figures such as hitler and Bonaparte and portraying them as school boys. So I dpnt know if youll find it offensive. But I'm a bit more upset with hetalia not starting w/ WWI and making it really angst cause they wouldve had Turkey in a few episode. I hope you guys don't mind if I rant. I mean I like the show but one: ITS. NOT. A REPLACEMENT. FOR A TEXTBOOK. two: I really can't stand the fangirls now. They're rabid and are too into axis powers to care what's going on around them! I mean I have to admit, I didn't know ottomans existed (please no flames) but after hearing this I decided to actually pick up a book on ottomans and see for myself. Have you seen the work 1939? I really request you watch it. It's a complete opposite from hetalia. I have the link, and it's really sad. p_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=EfHMCpiZcyo . And the actual one: http://punpunichu.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-1939-113675193

... hoshi- "1939"? That is one of my favorite historical Hetalia fancomics, right there with "A Tale of Two Koreas"! And Puni's one of my favorite artists on dA! Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd-

-ahem- I have to pull myself together...

Yeah, that's very true. Most people don't realize that Hetalia isn't a historically accurate masterpiece. The most you can do with Hetalia is to become a bit more aware of the existence of a country/historical event, but even then you'd have to research on the event a lot more in order to fully grasp and understand it properly (Especially since Hetalia doesn't always portray these events correctly). And the fantards annoy me. It's amazing I haven't left the fandom yet because of them.

(But it kinda did begin in WWI. That's how Germany met Italy. Himaruya just didn't expand on that timeline, but, yeah, it's there.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:
ajshim wrote:
Do you know where we can see it?
. Anyways in my own words it is if you count using figures such as hitler and Bonaparte and portraying them as school boys. So I dpnt know if youll find it offensive. But I'm a bit more upset with hetalia not starting w/ WWI and making it really angst cause they wouldve had Turkey in a few episode. I hope you guys don't mind if I rant. I mean I like the show but one: ITS. NOT. A REPLACEMENT. FOR A TEXTBOOK. two: I really can't stand the fangirls now. They're rabid and are too into axis powers to care what's going on around them! I mean I have to admit, I didn't know ottomans existed (please no flames) but after hearing this I decided to actually pick up a book on ottomans and see for myself. Have you seen the work 1939? I really request you watch it. It's a complete opposite from hetalia. I have the link, and it's really sad. p_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=EfHMCpiZcyo . And the actual one: http://punpunichu.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-1939-113675193

... hoshi- "1939"? That is one of my favorite historical Hetalia fancomics, right there with "A Tale of Two Koreas"! And Puni's one of my favorite artists on dA! Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd-

-ahem- I have to pull myself together...

Yeah, that's very true. Most people don't realize that Hetalia isn't a historically accurate masterpiece. The most you can do with Hetalia is to become a bit more aware of the existence of a country/historical event, but even then you'd have to research on the event a lot more in order to fully grasp and understand it properly (Especially since Hetalia doesn't always portray these events correctly). And the fantards annoy me. It's amazing I haven't left the fandom yet because of them.

(But it kinda did begin in WWI. That's how Germany met Italy. Himaruya just didn't expand on that timeline, but, yeah, it's there.)

I have NEVER seen atale of two koreas but now I need too! ME TOO! Jeez...I wanna make one too but about WWI and Ottoman empire...really sad.
That's what I did. I mean it got me interested into anceitn history so I decided to research the thing myself. They did however get the annexation of Austria right...

Me too...I can't stand them...and yet for some reason I'm so addicted to writing fanfics. the fanfics are a lot angstier. But I can't stand the fact that they're soo used to the canon characters. I really like writing about OCs but noone reads them except for a few people T.T But I do have really smart friends who know what I'm talking about. T.T they get soo boring those fantards..



______________________________________________
"I see," said the blind man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOutsider

avatar

Mensajes : 78
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-12-20
Localización : Juan de la Cruz

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 pm

friedyam wrote:

I have NEVER seen atale of two koreas but now I need too! ME TOO! Jeez...I wanna make one too but about WWI and Ottoman empire...really sad.
That's what I did. I mean it got me interested into anceitn history so I decided to research the thing myself. They did however get the annexation of Austria right...

Me too...I can't stand them...and yet for some reason I'm so addicted to writing fanfics. the fanfics are a lot angstier. But I can't stand the fact that they're soo used to the canon characters. I really like writing about OCs but noone reads them except for a few people T.T But I do have really smart friends who know what I'm talking about. T.T they get soo boring those fantards..

It's an interesting and heartbreaking fanfic-comic... thing. And the creator's North Korea OC is really well done. (It's on the Hetalia fan community, but you need to be a member to see it because the creator is touchy about the topic.)

Someone beat you to the punch.

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/315863.html

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/324953.html

They run along the vein of comedy, though.

I was always interested in history. Hetalia just made it easier to learn because it slapped a face on something so abstract and allowed me to represent different situations in more... human-like terms.

Well, fanfic writer and fanartist here kinda gets your point. XD

People read fanfiction though because they wanted to read about a character they're familiar with in a completely different situation. OCs usually ruin that for them, especially if said OCs aren't well fleshed out and come upon them without warning. Also, I've seen a large influx lately on badly-made OCs, and it sort of has people avoiding these sort of fics now (Even I find it hard to read a fic starring any OC- even if it's my own country! Only if they're extremely well done or only if I'm warned in advance do I click on the link and read it). Just keep trying, though!

And if you're discontent with how the canon characters are portrayed, you can always flesh them out a little more! What makes Hetalia so interesting is that, since there really is so little canon material to work with, you can play around with the characters in any way you want. Just make sure they're still recognizable... ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friedyam



Mensajes : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-03-16
Localización : Que?

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 am

TheOutsider wrote:
friedyam wrote:

I have NEVER seen atale of two koreas but now I need too! ME TOO! Jeez...I wanna make one too but about WWI and Ottoman empire...really sad.
That's what I did. I mean it got me interested into anceitn history so I decided to research the thing myself. They did however get the annexation of Austria right...

Me too...I can't stand them...and yet for some reason I'm so addicted to writing fanfics. the fanfics are a lot angstier. But I can't stand the fact that they're soo used to the canon characters. I really like writing about OCs but noone reads them except for a few people T.T But I do have really smart friends who know what I'm talking about. T.T they get soo boring those fantards..

It's an interesting and heartbreaking fanfic-comic... thing. And the creator's North Korea OC is really well done. (It's on the Hetalia fan community, but you need to be a member to see it because the creator is touchy about the topic.)

Someone beat you to the punch.

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/315863.html

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/324953.html

They run along the vein of comedy, though.

I was always interested in history. Hetalia just made it easier to learn because it slapped a face on something so abstract and allowed me to represent different situations in more... human-like terms.

Well, fanfic writer and fanartist here kinda gets your point. XD

People read fanfiction though because they wanted to read about a character they're familiar with in a completely different situation. OCs usually ruin that for them, especially if said OCs aren't well fleshed out and come upon them without warning. Also, I've seen a large influx lately on badly-made OCs, and it sort of has people avoiding these sort of fics now (Even I find it hard to read a fic starring any OC- even if it's my own country! Only if they're extremely well done or only if I'm warned in advance do I click on the link and read it). Just keep trying, though!

And if you're discontent with how the canon characters are portrayed, you can always flesh them out a little more! What makes Hetalia so interesting is that, since there really is so little canon material to work with, you can play around with the characters in any way you want. Just make sure they're still recognizable... ^^;


Noooo!!! I'm out of ideas then U.U Oh! would you be interest if you read my OC thing then? I really wanna edit it...here is the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6849103/1/Life_goes_on

Yeah it seems easier to grasp history that way. You just think of the country and bam! It's there!
Yeah I see now..I kinda like it ^^ but I don't know what to say...
Do you have to be a member of the LJ one right? Cause I have that account but I'm so confused on how to operate the web site T.T

Yeah before I write anything I ALWAYS put OC!*Country here* and warn them....Yeah I guess so....I mean I like to write about them as well....but I don;t know at times I make them a little OOC...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   

Back to top Go down
 
So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hell's rise
» Hell Demon Slayer and Demonic Curse Magic
» 2 steps from hell!
» Other World - Hell: A Traveler's Guide
» Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: