If you HATE HETALIA this is your place =)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lethargicpineapple

avatar

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 am

ya n liek thery thongs even be hetlaia on are hedar cuz ites ub yaoi comunsi san stuffff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 am

hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
OMG IKR?!
And when I went to Anime Expo, THERE WAS TOO MUCH HETALIA!
I SAW SO MANY HETAFAGS OUTSIDE!
AND MARUKAITE CHIKYUU, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
OMG! I was like totally at AX on like day 3 and there were too many Hetatards for like my taste.

OMG! ME TOO!
I went to the History class to see all the Hetards. WORST HOUR OF MY LYFE.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
ALSO, I totally went there because it was free and I had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HETALIASUXORZ

avatar

Mensajes : 8
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 am

penguin wrote:
hetalia fuking sucks damn yaoi fangirls Evil or Very Mad

I NO!
AMERIAC AN ENGLAD HAT EACH OTTER SO WY DEY IN YAOI? DATS WAY WE REVOLUSHONIZEDD! WE HAET BRITIS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerpHerpAwesomeness

avatar

Mensajes : 11
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 am

HETALIASUXORZ wrote:
DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
My_Country's_Not_Gay wrote:
DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
WHUUUUHHH DEEYYYY GOTTA MAKKEEHUWE EVEURGOVERNH DFGYYAZAZAZIHUNSDFRJYKL1!!- T§$(=WER) DFMKVNJFB**Ü*''*ÖPÖÖPPßßßßßßß

OMGOD, I TOTALLY AGREE.
DID JOO HEIRE DER NEW? MEIN GOTT ER ICH MEAN PAUL SAIDYY HE HATEZZZZ HETALWIRENASDJMK ßßßß!!11ü+ü++ü+ülöääö

I HRED ABOOT DAT! AN DATS ONE OF RESONS WAY I HAET HETRALIADANA!1 PAUL NEVR RONG (LUK SE SPAIN ONE WORD CUPP HE ALWEZ RITE SO STOP LIKE HETALAIJAKDLAHD!)
PAUL IST NEVAR WRONNG; HE BEIENHOAWEDK FMEIN BFF IF JOO COULDNAWESDIO TELL üplöpülüpßßßß
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imapancake



Mensajes : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 am

hellcat13 wrote:
imapancake wrote:
uggg itttzz so gahy hoiwu doies nybdyy evn lykk ittt?????
OMG you like totally read my mind! and like what is up with those like curl-thingys that they all have? totally like weird.
ikr? dere soo dumm nbdys hiar loks lyk datttt!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellcat13

avatar

Mensajes : 9
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am

watashinoekiben wrote:
hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
OMG IKR?!
And when I went to Anime Expo, THERE WAS TOO MUCH HETALIA!
I SAW SO MANY HETAFAGS OUTSIDE!
AND MARUKAITE CHIKYUU, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
OMG! I was like totally at AX on like day 3 and there were too many Hetatards for like my taste.

OMG! ME TOO!
I went to the History class to see all the Hetards. WORST HOUR OF MY LYFE.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
ALSO, I totally went there because it was free and I had nothing to do.
OMG! I WENT TO THAT WASTE OF AN HOUR TOO! but only cause I like wanted to see what that stuff was like all about and I was like sooo bored and annoyed cause I was like surrounded by like cosplayers. ugh, like no thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am

imapancake wrote:
hellcat13 wrote:
imapancake wrote:
uggg itttzz so gahy hoiwu doies nybdyy evn lykk ittt?????
OMG you like totally read my mind! and like what is up with those like curl-thingys that they all have? totally like weird.
ikr? dere soo dumm nbdys hiar loks lyk datttt!!1

Ikr?
WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penguin

avatar

Mensajes : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am

HETALIASUXORZ wrote:
penguin wrote:
hetalia fuking sucks damn yaoi fangirls Evil or Very Mad

I NO!
AMERIAC AN ENGLAD HAT EACH OTTER SO WY DEY IN YAOI? DATS WAY WE REVOLUSHONIZEDD! WE HAET BRITIS!
america doesn't need te evil british
we had a fukin revolution and kicked their communist asses along with the whole worold's
AMERICA 4EVER cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellcat13

avatar

Mensajes : 9
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am

[quote="imapancake"]
hellcat13 wrote:
imapancake wrote:
uggg itttzz so gahy hoiwu doies nybdyy evn lykk ittt?????
OMG you like totally read my mind! and like what is up with those like curl-thingys that they all have? totally like weird.
ikr? dere soo dumm nbdys hiar loks lyk datttt!!1[/quote
OMG! I like know right? and what is like wrong with America's hair thingy? it's like stoopid looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am

hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
OMG IKR?!
And when I went to Anime Expo, THERE WAS TOO MUCH HETALIA!
I SAW SO MANY HETAFAGS OUTSIDE!
AND MARUKAITE CHIKYUU, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
OMG! I was like totally at AX on like day 3 and there were too many Hetatards for like my taste.

OMG! ME TOO!
I went to the History class to see all the Hetards. WORST HOUR OF MY LYFE.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
ALSO, I totally went there because it was free and I had nothing to do.
OMG! I WENT TO THAT WASTE OF AN HOUR TOO! but only cause I like wanted to see what that stuff was like all about and I was like sooo bored and annoyed cause I was like surrounded by like cosplayers. ugh, like no thank you.

AND LOOL, WHEN I WAS THERE, I SAT NEXT TO SOME LAME ASS MARIO COSPLAYER.
WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penguin

avatar

Mensajes : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 am

DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
DE§§RR YAOIYYYZZZ IT NEEDSYYYZZ TO STPOOYUENIAWROSDK1!!
I MEAN FEWURHIAWEDSUINHWEKS1!!
SRSLY GUISE
DU SIE ONLY LEKK DEZY PORZZZ *ÜÖÜ*Üßßßßß
hetalia IS gey Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lethargicpineapple

avatar

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 am

penguin wrote:
HETALIASUXORZ wrote:
penguin wrote:
hetalia fuking sucks damn yaoi fangirls Evil or Very Mad

I NO!
AMERIAC AN ENGLAD HAT EACH OTTER SO WY DEY IN YAOI? DATS WAY WE REVOLUSHONIZEDD! WE HAET BRITIS!
america doesn't need te evil british
we had a fukin revolution and kicked their communist asses along with the whole worold's
AMERICA 4EVER cheers

nya americai s the best cuntri evers ne verone shuld be here czus ameskca is nto ehye lsiek hetlaia is SO WORNNGGGG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerpHerpAwesomeness

avatar

Mensajes : 11
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 am

penguin wrote:
DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
DE§§RR YAOIYYYZZZ IT NEEDSYYYZZ TO STPOOYUENIAWROSDK1!!
I MEAN FEWURHIAWEDSUINHWEKS1!!
SRSLY GUISE
DU SIE ONLY LEKK DEZY PORZZZ *ÜÖÜ*Üßßßßß
hetalia IS gey Laughing
WASSSS WARUMMMMM UERNHISDBZUISRGBRGEFUIR ÄÖÄÜÄPÖ:ÄÖÜÜÜÜßßßßßßßßßßß!!!!1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erika_Furudo

avatar

Mensajes : 13
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 am

lethargicpineapple wrote:
penguin wrote:
HETALIASUXORZ wrote:
penguin wrote:
hetalia fuking sucks damn yaoi fangirls Evil or Very Mad

I NO!
AMERIAC AN ENGLAD HAT EACH OTTER SO WY DEY IN YAOI? DATS WAY WE REVOLUSHONIZEDD! WE HAET BRITIS!
america doesn't need te evil british
we had a fukin revolution and kicked their communist asses along with the whole worold's
AMERICA 4EVER cheers

nya americai s the best cuntri evers ne verone shuld be here czus ameskca is nto ehye lsiek hetlaia is SO WORNNGGGG

AND WTF IS UP WITH CALLING IT USUK?!

IT SOUNDS LIKE "YOU SUCK"!
WE DON'T SUCK! NEITHER DOES THE UK! But, I have to admit, we did beat their ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lethargicpineapple

avatar

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 am

DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
penguin wrote:
DerpHerpAwesomeness wrote:
DE§§RR YAOIYYYZZZ IT NEEDSYYYZZ TO STPOOYUENIAWROSDK1!!
I MEAN FEWURHIAWEDSUINHWEKS1!!
SRSLY GUISE
DU SIE ONLY LEKK DEZY PORZZZ *ÜÖÜ*Üßßßßß
hetalia IS gey Laughing
WASSSS WARUMMMMM UERNHISDBZUISRGBRGEFUIR ÄÖÄÜÄPÖ:ÄÖÜÜÜÜßßßßßßßßßßß!!!!1!

omg urrs os rite dats eZzacly eut iiz think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellcat13

avatar

Mensajes : 9
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 am

watashinoekiben wrote:
hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
hellcat13 wrote:
watashinoekiben wrote:
OMG IKR?!
And when I went to Anime Expo, THERE WAS TOO MUCH HETALIA!
I SAW SO MANY HETAFAGS OUTSIDE!
AND MARUKAITE CHIKYUU, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
OMG! I was like totally at AX on like day 3 and there were too many Hetatards for like my taste.

OMG! ME TOO!
I went to the History class to see all the Hetards. WORST HOUR OF MY LYFE.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
ALSO, I totally went there because it was free and I had nothing to do.
OMG! I WENT TO THAT WASTE OF AN HOUR TOO! but only cause I like wanted to see what that stuff was like all about and I was like sooo bored and annoyed cause I was like surrounded by like cosplayers. ugh, like no thank you.

AND LOOL, WHEN I WAS THERE, I SAT NEXT TO SOME LAME ASS MARIO COSPLAYER.
WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
OMG! Theyre like spreading the ugliness to other stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HETALIASUXORZ

avatar

Mensajes : 8
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 am

I GO TO SPIAN ONSE AN I NEVR ET TOAMOT WEN I WS DER.
HEATLADJSI SO GEY SPAINISH DONT LOEV TOMAOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imapancake



Mensajes : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 am

hlo? tmatoess rr americannnn dntt thye kno nythinn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hetalia_Sux_Ballz



Mensajes : 1
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 am

hetalia is dumb coutnries arent people theyre land everyone who lieks hetalia is a stupid fag its so gay and if u like u gay 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penguin

avatar

Mensajes : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lethargicpineapple

avatar

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 am

i thinsk surkaite hcikyuu is oem kind of brian whaing song is dnt think anyoen shuld lsitne to us cuz its so gay n vic mignkgis is suck liek atotleay terrblss ogner like omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My_Country's_Not_Gay

avatar

Mensajes : 8
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:33 am

penguin wrote:

OH MY GOD YOU WIN THIS IS JUST HOW IT SHOULD BE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerpHerpAwesomeness

avatar

Mensajes : 11
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 am

My_Country's_Not_Gay wrote:
penguin wrote:

OH MY GOD YOU WIN THIS IS JUST HOW IT SHOULD BE
DAS EXPIOREWSIO FW ALL MENINOERDF SFELEWFKNMSDIFE RA UND MARK ENUSDFCAWSD MORE THAN A KEYBOARD SMASH CANNWEFUSDJ EXPRES AEISDNJKLJDTEFRHZUBG$ ÄÖÜPP*ÜÜ*00ßßßßßß!°!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gayfagcountries

avatar

Mensajes : 1
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 am

omfg liek

this show is so fkn retarded

the fans are fgtttssssss

nd that maru kaite chikyuu shit song WTH IS WITH THOPSE RAINBOWS MAN LIKE THEY ARE FKNNN EVERYWHEREEEE

im italian nd im fukkin insulted! >Sad(((((((((
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wnags_Girly_Parts

avatar

Mensajes : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 am

dude
itz an insult to mai country
like no srsly
i cried becuz i found it rly offensive =/
american dont ALL wear glasses ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!   

Back to top Go down
 
So, why the hell does EVERYONE like Hetalia? It makes no sense!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hell's rise
» Hell Demon Slayer and Demonic Curse Magic
» 2 steps from hell!
» Other World - Hell: A Traveler's Guide
» Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate Hetalia :: Hate Hetalia :: Hetalicrap-
Jump to: